Innovation World Alliance will select three winning submissions. Awards may vary and are selected annually by Innovation World Alliance.
Challenge Kickoff: January 31, 2019
Deadline: April 22, 2019
Winner Announced: May 17, 2019
Contest Eligibility Requirements:
- Participating contestants must be enrolled in college during the time the contest is running (between January 31 – April 22, 2019).
- Contestants must write a narrative between 500 – 1000 words, based on the 4th, 8th or 9th United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- The narrative must be typed in English and submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time on April 22, 2019 to be considered.
- Quotes and any ideas that are not your own should be attributed to the appropriate source within the body of the essay and bibliography. Do not use footnotes and end notes. Do not include the bibliography in the word count.
- Do not include illustrations, graphics or diagrams.
Narratives are judged on the following: Content, Creativity and how well they address the Sustainable Development Goal.
Winning Authors Receive:
Published on the Innovation World Challenge website, highlighted in IWC newsletter, featured on in an Inventor’s Launchpad Podcast, promotion through IWC media and PR and what else?????