Thank you for your interest in the 2020 International Summer Challenge! The Idea Challenge and Inventor Talk Challenges were a great success! The Summer Invention Convention Challenge is open for 9-14 year olds until August 8:
- Idea Challenge – Enrollment Closed
- Inventor Talk – Enrollment Closed
- Invention Convention – Deadline August 8 Do you have an invention you created? Share your invention at the Summer Challenge Invention Convention. Pitch with worldwide student inventors on your favorite invention, highlighting the specific considerations such as the inventing process and impact of this invention. Students will create a 3 minute pitch and create and upload a PowerPoint presentation (no more than 6 pages total) and prototype to be used/demonstrated during online judging. Students are welcome to participate with inventions they created for other competitions as long as the invention belongs to the student. There is a $25 non-refundable fee per team to participate.
- Student Guide
- Overview Flyer
- This opportunity is for student innovators ages 9-14, by the date of the challenge. While the Summer Challenge is open to students across the world, the application below is intended for U.S. students. If you are from outside the U.S. and wish to participate, please write to email@example.com.
- Individuals as well as teams of up to 3 students are welcome to apply. There is a non-refundable fee of $25 per challenge per team. No additional fee is assessed for teams. Please review the Eligibility Details, Requirements and Releases.
- See the graphic above for the registration deadlines and challenge dates. The orientation will be taped and made available to all registered participants in case you are not able to attend.
Please use the application below to sign up for each challenge. You will be asked to:
- Provide contact information for your individual innovator and any teammates (student name, grade, parent name, phone, email address).
- Select the challenge(s) your individual/team wants to participate in.
- Be prepared to make your payment at the end of the form.
You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org with additional information within 24 hours of completing the registration form.
Questions? Write to email@example.com.