Innovation World Alliance
Innovation World Alliance (IWA) is a coalition of organizations partnering to inspire, promote and celebrate innovation locally, nationally and globally.
Benefits of Membership:
- All Alliance Members will be featured on the Innovation World (IW) site and be included in various, intermittent publications and/or posts and other IW opportunities.
- Alliance Members have the opportunity for their student base to participate in the annual National Inventor Challenge, the InventFuture.Global World Challenge as well as other challenges and competitions hosted, supported or recommended by Innovation World and/or other IW Alliance Members.
- Members are encouraged to share their programs, products and opportunities with the Alliance and therefore to all Alliance Members, furthering their mission, increasing their visibility and adding value to their organization by being part of the global collective.
- Members are invited, as part of the collective, to guide the direction and narrative of the Alliance as it evolves and to collaborate in defining future events and opportunities.
- There is no cost to be a part of the Innovation World Alliance.
“With both the surge in homeschooling and the need for increasing the availability of innovation resources, joining the Alliance was a natural step for Hewitt Learning. The cross-pollination between our organizations promises to strengthen us both. Extending the overlapping circles of influences is a win-win and we look forward to the road ahead.” Kristin Lehman, Director of Educational Services, Hewitt Learning
“The Alliance works together to provide innovation and creative opportunities for kids around the world! With hundreds of years of cumulative experience working in the innovation space, this is an essential resource for someone who is new to hosting global challenges like I am. The Alliance provides a safe space to ask questions, challenge each other’s ideas, share resources and experiences, and promote each other’s programs and/or challenges.” Jazmine Darden, People of Play (POP), Director of Young Inventor Challenge