Delicious & Nutritious K-12 Food Challenge
- SELECT a locally accessible, fresh, healthy food.
- RESEARCH where and how it is grown, the environmental impact and other successful food campaigns.
- BUILD a creative marketing campaign (in English), including a flyer, brochure or poster and a 15-45 second commercial.
- SUBMIT your challenge entry.
- COST: NO COST.
- WHO IS ELIGIBILE: Any K-12 student (or teams of up to 3 students).
- CHALLENGE OPENS: Oct. 16, 2021.
- CHALLENGE DEADLINE: Dec. 18, 2021.
- TOP CHALLENGERS ANNOUNCED: Jan. 1, 2022 & Present at Global Innovation Field Trip – Jan 16, 2022.
Questions? Write to email@example.com.
The Inspiration Behind this Challenge:
We met Taylor Quinn (Tailored Food) this summer and were inspired by his work and his journey. World traveler, sustainable food evangelist and zero hunger advocate, Taylor has inspired us to help young innovators learn the skills they need help eradicate hunger in their communities and around the world.
Meet Taylor as he launches the Delicious & Nutritious K-12 Food Challenge at the Global Innovation Challenge: