National Innovator Registration
This National Innovator Challenge is a K-12 competition designed for top U.S. innovators advancing from Alliance Member organizations affiliated with Innovation World. This is an invitation only event. To participate, you have been selected to advance by one of the following organizations:
360 Adaptations LLC
Academy of Applied Science
Bay District Schools
Deaf Kids Code
Digital Citizenship Institute
Expeditions in Education
Fizzee Labs Foundation
National Museum of Education
People of Play – Young Inventor Challenege
The Progress Report of Our Future
United Inventors Association
University of Iowa
World Creativity & Innovation Day/Week
Young Builders and Designers
Young Entrepreneurs Institute
Note: Young innovators not advanced by one of the organizations shown above are invited to compete in the Independent Innovator Challenge for the opportunity to advance to the National Innovator Challenge.
About the National Innovator Challenge:
- This challenge is open to individual innovators as well as teams of up to 3 student innovators.
- Eligible categories: Idea, App, Prototype.
- Use the form below for Individual Innovator registration.
- For teams – The 1st registering member of each team will also use the form below and will complete the project entry information. After the 1st member of a team is registered the other team member(s) register using this link NIC Teammate Registration. The 1st registering member of a team will be provided an email upon completion of their registration to forward to each additional member of the team with teammate instructions.
- You may save the registration form and as long as you have completed the “required to save” fields (name of project, student first name, last name and parent email address). You will be able to save the registration and come back to it later, any time before the competition deadline.
- More information about the NIC
Top innovators from the National Innovator Challenge advance to the Global Innovation Challenge taking place September 25th and October 2nd 2021.
Please direct any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Congratulations young innovators on your decision to participate in the National Innovator Challenge!
National Innovator Registration Form
If you have registration forms saved, but not submitted, they will show up below under “SAVED REGISTRATIONS”. If you wish to open a saved registration, 1) Refresh your screen 2) Use your mouse to select the registration you wish to open 3) Click on [Load] to load the registration onscreen.
Once you complete all required forms and press [Submit], you will advance to PayPal to make your payment and your registration will be turned in and will be eligible for judges to review. You no longer have access to the registration once you press [Submit].
Questions? Write to: email@example.com