Congratulations Young Innovators!
Welcome to the U.S. National Innovator Challenge. Congratulations on the hard work you have accomplished to get to this point. We look forward to learning more about you and your innovation journey!
About the National Innovator Challenge:
- This challenge is open to individual innovators as well as teams of up to 3 student innovators.
- Participating innovators must currently reside in the United States.
- Eligible categories: Idea, App, Prototype.
- Learn more though the National Innovator Challenge Student Guide.
- Beginning on March 1 through May 31 a form will be available below to register your student or team.
- For teams:
- To be ready to register, registering parent should have:
- Innovation name, problem the innovation solves, description of innovation, industry impacted
- Each student’s name, grade, state of residence, parent name, parent email address, parent phone number
- PDF or PowerPoint of the 6 slide presentation
- PDF version of logbook/journal
- YouTube link of 3 minute video
Top innovators from the National Innovator Challenge will receive access to the NIC Innovation Package and will be eligible to advance to the Global Innovation Challenge taking place September 25th and October 2nd 2021.
NIC Top Innovator Package:
- Invited as a guest innovator to the United Inventors Association YouTube TV – Youth Innovation Series (July-August), to talk directly to and learn from industry experts.
- Free consultation with a Senior Patent Attorney from Bold Patents ($225 value) and a signed copy of “Bold Ideas: The Inventor’s Guide to Patents.”
- Invitation to participate in the Innovation World Podcast Series.
- Invitation to present at the July or October Global Innovation Field Trip.
- One innovation will be selected to win a consultation and a manufactured prototype, compliments of Earmark Sourcing.
- One innovation will be selected to receive a mentoring consultation with Open Innovations Group.
- Additional opportunities and prizes added weekly.
Congratulations young innovators on your decision to participate in the National Innovator Challenge!
Please direct any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Registration for the National Innovator Challenge begins on March 1, 2022 and closes on May 31, 2022. Please direct any questions to email@example.com. Thank you and best of luck to all challengers!