Top 10 Innovator Food Systems Challenge Registration Part 1
Join students (ages 9-18) from around the world as they work together on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #2 – addressing Food System Challenges.
Four Sessions to choose from. All sessions are identical in content. You need only select one for your student. In order to participate your student needs to be available all five days in the time slot you select for them. There is no way to make up in another session.
- Monday through Friday, July 19-23, 7:30-9:00AM (Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
- Monday through Friday, July 19-23, 10:00-11:30AM (Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
- Monday through Friday, July 26-30, 7:30-9:00AM (Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
- Monday through Friday, July 26-30, 10:00-11:30AM (Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
What students will gain:
- Understanding an important global issue
- Experience in working with students from around the world
- Problem solving and creativity skills
- Presentation and speaking skills
- Certificate of Achievement Congratulations letter from UN SDG representative
- Recognition for the very best team solution and presentation
- This event is virtual
- Students from 15 countries will be involved
- Teams will typically be 4-6 students from different countries
- Sessions will last 90 minutes and run Monday through Friday
- There is a $50, non-refundable participation fee that will be paid by Innovation World for Top 10 Innovators of the National Innovator Challenge. The Fee is passed directly to InventFuture.Global.
- More information can be found about InventFuture.Global Food Systems Challenge by visiting: https://inventfuture.global/water-challenge/
- Please direct questions to email@example.com
ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? Use the form below to start your registration: